Thursday, June 12, 2008

Crawling Insects at IMM

Yesterday, I went to the IMM with my mum.I saw some insects but dont know is death or faked one lah!After that, we saw Mei Ping jie jie one whole family. When I buy food, I saw Zhao Rong and her friends. When we were about to go home, i saw Xin Yee and her mum! WOO!!! saw so many people at one day! Actually not alot loh!!! this is the place
Dunno who take me on unicorn beetle

carpenter ant

insects that can be found on this(underneath)
the dog
life cycle of atlas moth
life cycle of lo moth life cycle of luna moth
CAN U SEE THE INSECTS IN THIS PICTURES Mantodea /mantidae mantids
Matodea /Mantidae Mantis
Orthoptera /proscopidae
stick grasshoppers
Phasamtodea /phasmatidae
Walking sticks
Phasmastodea /phasmatidae
walking stick
Phasmatidae /phasmatodea Insecto palo
Phasmatodea /phasmatidae walking stick
Phasmatodea /phyllidae
insecto hoja
THE BUTTERFLIES
Morphgdae /morphos butterflies
Morphidae /morpho butterflies

No comments: