Saturday, July 19, 2008

The most sadness things happen to CHOIR!

This week, the choir actually got performance at chinatown. But we didn't not sing very well so Mr Chen our instructer cancelled the performance! It is really really very very sad for us the choir! :( Mr Chen at the middle of the practice on thursday walked away because one of the alto sing the YOU RAISE ME UP one of the word rongly! I did not blame her as we really sing the song badly!At first, I like Mr Chen as he teaches us seriously but now,I got a bit hate him as he should not walk away immediatlly.When he have gone, we practice the song really hard as the next day is the performance.In the end, Mrs Ang told us that trm performance will be cancle.I really hate it!Seven have past. We only perform one time on chinese new years.
ONLY ONE TIME!
Speech day, dont know who don't let us perform and now this chinatown one was cancelled! WHY WHY TELL ME WHY THAT THE CHOIR CANNOT PERFROM OFTEN. Some of us got do homework for choir and we also very good during choir practice but why we just don't have the chance to perform! I want to know!
PLS TELL ME! I don't know wether our next performance will also be cancelled like the others and I also dont want it to cancelled too!
I heard that the chinese dance got $6 to go buy something anything they wanted after performance at chinatown! I really 羡慕他们! Wish that I am in their shoes!
SEC 4 CHOIR SENIOR WE NEED YOU ALL BACK! REALLY WE DO ESPECIALLY RACHEL AND MARILOU!

No comments: