Sunday, August 10, 2008

Crosscountry

Thursday went for crosscountry at Japanese garden for a 3km run. My father very nagging leh keeping saying the school should made it at chinese garden entrance! NVM it have past! BTW who cares & who don't know my father very nagging execpt for fwends! When i reach there, the first person i saw is Joyce & the first music I heard is westlife song:My Love. So cool, play one of my favourite band's song. Then I went to meet Ashley they all! Zhao Rong, Lih Shian, Michelle wait for Sherlyn until they are late! All Because of Sherlyn loh! JKJK!! Sec 1 ran first so we got lots of time to rest before giving out the prize to the winner! We say one to run together but in the end, Zhao Rong, Lih Shian, Michelle, Zi Wei, Sze Ki, Jia Jia ran until don't know where already, Left me , Ashley and Terina at the back! We run with Wei Bing as Wei Bing & me want to see who reach the end first! They thought Wei Bing will win me but too bad they are wrong! Its was me who win her! Yippee, I feel great to win her! Hahahahaha! When we ran finish we can't find Zhao Rong but can find Sze Ki, Jia Jia. In the end we found out that Zhao Rong Ran 4 rounds! Siao rite! The sec 3A Very Stilo, Their forehead wore a yellow cloth each! The 3A got full of teamwork, can learn form them! When the sec 4 run, I found out that Marlou did not come! Wad a sad thing, cannot see how fast she can run. Chih Peng run very fast loh. Of Coures lah he basketball team one! Rachel run until her face went red. Can see that she use all her might to run! Very Good! Cindy(神经婆), I don't think she got run loh! Not even a sweat was seen, maybe she walk! Wei Ting(神经公) he run until his body was so so so so so sweaty! At the end, our class got win one prize, that is brandon(Chairman) won the best model using the recycling material in sec 1! So cool. Its is a rifle! While I do a bracelet using string and the ai ya don't knoe it call lah! Look at the picture u will know!
The bracelet I made!( Zhao Rong, Sze Ki and Me wear this one to run)Stilo rite! :D

No comments: