31 of August, all the school have teachers' day party! We celebrated for our Class Mentor(MDM SEAH) and Co-Mentor(MR ALVIN LEE) Jurongville very funny, lower sec have party while upper sec have performance to watch. But i very jian, I got out of my class and went to watch performance. Haha! The best performance is my choir senior perform! They are Rachel, Marilou, Chih Peng, Yun Bei, Estelle, Grace, Anginn and one more person I don't know who is it! Our class very plain loh! Not even a decoration in the class only the whiteboard! The sec 2 decoration were better than us million times especially 2A! Their was like a haunted house, so cool man! Our class very special one, we had a fight with chair! The boys (not all) plus some girls did not listen to Brandon and Jia Jia so we help them but still no use. In the end this quarrel made two person cry. They are Jia Jia and michelle. We shout at each other until our voice almost gone.Don't tok about this already. After the party, I and Joyce ran towards to our primary school(FUHUA) We were so nervous to meet our primary school teachers. At FUHUA, I like Cherlyn maid man. Cherlyn and Pearlyn pull me to any the hall pull me to our last year classroom, pull me to the canteen so tied. Actually quite fun!!! We also take picture with Mrs Zakria(form teachers) with most 6B(2007) pupilsAfter visiting, we went to JEC to have lunch. After lunch I went back with Cherlyn and Krisha! It was so fun man! I wan to go back to FUHUA again!
2 comments:
hoho xinyu act chio
hoho xinyu act chio
Post a Comment