Friday, October 10, 2008

my birthday

Yipee! Today my birthday!
You all must buy present for me hoh!
haha haha haha haha! just kidding. Funny rite. And I want to thanks those who say happy birthday to me especially my primary school fwends, I never tell you guys, you all still know my birthday! thanks guys!!!:D Thanks sze ki for writing me a post from your blog especially for me.:D I just got this new from lih shian, so i also must say a big thank you to lih shian too for posting my birthday, some more BIG HEADLINES! WOO! Really must say a big THANKS YOU! HAHA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
AND THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!!!:D
Exam have finally over wish all my fwends past with flying colours. I know some of you surely say exam over liao now then wish rite but exam over liao still can wish as ............................................................................we haven even see the exam paper yet mah.
Hahahaha! NOT FUNNY DE! I very serious ok serious must be serious. haha! LOL!!

No comments: