I am very extremely disappointed with my math results. Wa lao stupid, idiotic loh, my math got 74 just by 1 marks then can get A1 liao leh! SOB! SOB! SOB! SOB! SOB! Not only that make me sad, frustrated, wanna cry. My enemy SALLY the san ba(3838438) so hao ting! SALLY must appreciate wad i say to her... She is so fricking idiotic loh, china people so wad, win me by 3 marks so wad, win teacher's heart so wad(bu xi han), make the boys can't take their eyes off her so wad(bu xi han). Maybe she play tricks during math test loh who knows... So jian maybe loh! Don't know wad she do to MDM SEAH & MR SIAO, like she was their best student like that. Scarly make them eat pills letting the teacher can't take their eyes off her! EEEEEEEEEE.......... gonna puke. Haha haha haha haha! Not only that, she like gou ying the boys in our class like WEN JUN(Duck), CHUN SHIEN and many more lah. Those who read my post gotta watch how she marched so nerd loh. Her front keep shaking like hell.
Eeeeoooo............ gonna puke again. All the teacher treated her like a good student loh but some of u can't imagine wad she do at their back. She talk so loud when teacher not in class, some time wanna scold bad words but don't dare, so chicken(dan xiao gui) Got lots of guts to gou ying boys & teacher rite, then use the guts to scold bad words lah! FU! I xin di shan liang don't really like to rite the full words to make some idiotic person to know wad i riting, so rite short-form loh! Finally I feel much more better now. SALLY don't think I will qing yi fang guo ni, better be carefull. I will always watch out for you to look out for your bad behaviour. HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA!
P.S to all my china fwends. Fwends hoh not all hoh. No offence hoh I only saying some china people so no offence hoh! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment