LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR SEC 1
Today last day school. Very sian sia stay at home, use comp and watch TV nth to do. BTW, 2day our class got lots of awards being won actually nth to be proud of, I very sure other class got many awards too. one of the awards we won is the kindness class in Sec 1 last semester. The palm programme also give out certificate to the PALM LEADER and give prizes to PALM MEMBER who got improve in math like MICHLLE WONG and SHIRLEY LEONG, all thx to their leader and most of all their ownself. I am very proud of the two of them. Quite sad that my palm member did not get any prizes.
SRY SHERLYN TEO THAT I DID NOT LET YOU WIN ANY PRIZES! REALLY REALLY SRY!
Today, MDM SEAH also got give some of us chocolate. Like those who have improve in behavious during her class, the top 4 in our class, those who are behave good in the class. I was given one but don't know why. She say i always hand in HW in time so she give me loh. The good things is we the sec one no PARENTS MEETING SESSION. I feel so great. No parents meeting then don't need to get to see mdm seah after school.
Ok JVSS and all my others friends, HOLIDAY is here, wish all of you have a nice holiday!!!:D
MISS YOU GUYS!
No comments:
Post a Comment