I found this video in youtube I like it but don't know wether u guys like it anot. I wanna let u guys to listen and watch this video.
Here is the video:
爱情路
By:周华健
P.S no MTV for 爱情路 so I put the theme song for Women Of Times!Which is the song
爱情路
雨人
By:周华健
Also from the lian xu ju (爱情路)
完美
By: 王蓉
Also from the lian xu ju (爱情路)
我吃得起苦
By:動力火車
This is the theme song for 出路.U guys must have seen this lian xu ju before. This lian xu ju very gan ren very sad. Some people watch already will cry. This story is about 南洋, which is also known as singapore, have war between the japanese and how those people being attack by the japanese soldier, how the people in the past suffering again and again by the war. Luckily, the british soldier came to help out singapore. Showing singapore from getting worst to bad to good to the best. This also let the future people know how the people in the past suffer and let us know better about the past and lets the future people appreciate their ancestor
童话
By:光良
This video dont have MTV but its has chinese version with English and chinese lyrics. My fwends u guys surely heard before! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment