MAN FUT TONG is the first old people nursing home that I went to. Today, we went to MAN FUT TONG. Before we performed, we have some interaction with the old people as not all of them have reach. Some of the old people is very funny and friendly. But some of them is a bit weird(no offence). There was one old lady say that she is 83 years old but she look like 60 something only, I was shocked. Ok not really shocked. Haha. I also went to talk with some old people too.
Its was time for us to performed for the old people. Heart pouncing real fast. Ok not really fast when we perform for JVS. We sing total 4 song. They are YE LAI XIANG(first song), YUE LIANG DAI BIAO WO DI XING(secong song), BURUNG KAKATUA(third song) and CHAN MALI CHAN(last song). The old people look like they are enjoying the performance. As during the CHAN MALI CHAN song, some of them clap their hand with us.
After the performance, it interaction time again. But before that, Miss Wong(ex-choir instructer) came. The whole choir were shouting at her name saying HI to her. In the end, Mrs Teo say:"are we here to interact with the old people or Miss Wong" The whole choir laugh. Haha. Joyce, Wei Bin, Evelyn and I was interacting with one old lady who is a hokkien. Should be as she know wad Wei Bin and I talking about in hokkien. The old lady not intersted in drawing and colouring but intersted in simple parcel. She keep on playing the same pieces of parcel three times in a row. The parcel was a precious moment picture. Kind of cute. Haha.
Time is up. Time to go home. Why does fun time always fly so fast. Can't we have more fun time????? Maybe that is life. Haiz.......... Life is so boring.
When I was there with the old people, I think of my grandmother, the one that watch me grew up. She is gone forever. How can the child/children of those old people put them in the nursing home. Hope they do not put them there as they feel they are troublesome or they are busy. Time can be find to accompany them.
Here is the photo:
Taken after visiting Man Fut Tong -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taken during the performing time byt Mr Ng:
Taken during the performing time byt Mr Ng:

Atika why did your hand block my face????? Ggggrrrrr. JKJK. haha
No comments:
Post a Comment