Yesterday went to my cousin's house celebrate X'MAS DAY!!! Its so fun as received lots of present and got gamble. Its way too fun. Reach there about 5p.m smth. So excited as wanted to know what present I will received. I went into the house the first word I heard is"MERRY X'MAS" so loud. Then almost everyone is here liao, give present time. You just scroll down then will see my x'mas present lah. After that went to eat. Got chicken wing, mee siam, noodle, curry........... still got lah. All cook by Vincent ge ge's mother. Very the delicious. THX AUNTIE!!! :)
Finished eating liao! Open present time. Yeah, the time that all of us have been waiting for.I received a wallet, a Twilight book, HSM keychains, HSM photoframe, HSM pencil box............ still got lah. I loved the present. So cool can get A WALLET, TWILIGHT BOOK, HSM PRESENT. Damn cool. All present was open, time too gambler. Yeah! Wa lao I lose $o.50 at the first round.
We stop for awhile as eight aunt come liao time to open her present. So late! Say 7 smth come in the end, 8 smth then come. Ai yoyo! NVM. Time for second round eating. haha! Went gambling again! Gambling from 8p.m smth to 11p.m smth. Gggggrrrrrrrrrr I lose $1.oo. Wahahaha! My money. $$$$$$$ fly away liao. Went for third round eating. Hhhmmmm so yummy. Say want to stay until 12.00p.m to count down. In the end, six aunt want to go home liao, then we also go home. 11.45p.m went home. Long bang seven uncle's car. so reach home very fast. Wow wad a fun and unforgetable time, I love it!
Here Is the photo on x'mas party:Wow feeling hungry liao!!! :)
Wa lao my plate the most empty one loh. Their still got alot.
See lah all the youngest one seat around a small table. The plate almost drop.
Opening the present time. Yipee!!! :D
Gambling time. yeah!!! I love it!
Wah like asking for money sia.
Exchange present time! Hehe I never joined!
Emm..... nth to say about this pic.
All my x'mas present. Not really all loh.
WISH ALL MY FELLOW FRIENDS AND RELATIVES MERRY X'MAS!!! HAVE A HAPPY ENJOYABLE X'MAS! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment