Thursday, December 04, 2008

WATCH BEVERLY HILL CHIHUAHUA

Yesterday went out with Sze Ki, Rowena & Shirley Leong. Meet outside cinema. Sze Ki and Rowena late for emm....... around 20 min. Shirley and I was like going to kill them loh. Call and sms them, finally they came. Watch movies the BEVERLY HILL CHIHUAHUA, damn cute. Movie started at 2.05p.m. So went shopping for awhile. 2.05p.m went back to cinema. It had past 2.05p.m and the movie haven started Sze Ki they all very worried that we went to the wrong threater. Haha. 2.20p.m, the movie started. Chloe the Chihuahua was so grand, so cute. Movie finish liao, went shopping until 5.00p.m. Went Mac eat fries. 5.00p.m meet my mum. Went to KFC and saw MISS KER my favourite teacher although she never taught me before. A shocking news make me sad. Miss Ker will not be in Fuhua Primary next year. I was stunned. Thats mean I won't be able to see her next year. OMG. I am extremly sad. NVM, we can still contact each other. Hope so. Thats all for today post. BEVERLY HILL CHIHUAHUA Chloe's friends and her having a sunburn???? .............
Chloe's boyfriend
Puppy(Chloe's boyfriend), Chloe and her friend that she met on her so call adventure.
Chloe's ownerThe person who look after chloe when chloe owner went for holiday who name is Rachel
Beverly Hill Chihuahua
The ticket to watch Beverly Hill Chihahua.

Goodnight

No comments: