Sunday, June 21, 2009

AUDITION AT COMMENWEALTH SEC

Friday, went to commenwealth for audition. Actually meet Brandon, Joyce at the bus stop infront of the 7-11 at 1p.m but scare late then change to 12.45a.m. Joyce say may be late a little bit but who knows she come early by 5 min. Actually i already there waiting for them. Brandon leh........ late for 5-10 minutes!

Wait for 143 quite a while. But before that, brandon walk off and say that he walk to commenwealth, then we don't care about him. He siao one. haha! Jkjk! Joyce and I take 143 then past by him. He still don't care. Reach the bus stop, then need to walk quite a distance. Reach the bus stop liao, brandon just nice call ask say he reach liao.

We both don't believe loh then he send a photo for us to see. But too bad I cannot open to see. Haha! Then he say we really believe ah. What do you think...................................... of course not. He actually take 78 then the bus stop is just right infront of commenwealth sec.

Meet him at the entrance of commenwealth. Go in still must have temperature taking and surprisingly, Joyce and I same degree maybe we walk along the path together then same degree. Haha! We reach there very early loh. So walk around the school then we found out the hall is almost the same as Fuhua Pri Then sit outside hall. Wait wait until 1.40p.m. I went into the hall, saw one person same sur name with Jun Wen. Want to let Xin Yee crazy for awhile then took his sur name down. But who knows brandon don't let me then we start to fight. But in the end I still win. Haha!

We don't know where is the audition. Then Brandon bluff us. He go call David to ask where the audition. I say he know meh. Then he say of course his brother in Commenwealth sec mah. Then I say so? He pretend to talk on the phone. Wa lao loh talk until so like real, but still don't believe. In the end I am the one who found out where the audition is. Haha!

Went to music/ava room. Wait outside. Still the first one to reach. Not long got 2 nan hua girls come. 1.40p.m liao the teacher still haven come. Wait wait wait until 2.05p.m then they come....... Fill up a form. I purposely don't want to give the form first. so I am not the first for audition. I ask brandon to give first.

Audition start. Brandon went in first then next is me. OMG!!! So scared....... Went in, two choir teacher looking at me. Want me to sing lalalalalalala. Too low i cannot loh. Then he say ok now lets do your soprano part. Sing lots of time I take it as doing warm up. Warm up is the most important part in the singing.

Audition first. next is Joyce. She shock sia. Her face alomost went white like saw a ghost. Haha! Less then 5 min, she was out. Haha! We walk down the stair then saw the school was facing a big clear blue sea. Wah..... So beautiful. Not like Jurongville every where is......... tall building. Haize..... Went back taking 78. Cross the road, I almost forget about Joyce. Faster went back to hold her. She was damn scared as hold my hand until my hand going to break. Reach Jurong East less than 10 min.

Then joyce and me were so hot that we faster run to Library for air-con. I meet my mum at the library while Joyce leh went to library wait for her tuition time. Brandon walk off to Jurong East Interchange to go home. Phew....... what a nervous day.
Now I have to think of the result every single second, every minutes, every hours, every days until the results came out.

Results still haven out. So have to wait. Hope that the three of us will make it to the music lesson............

No comments: