Friday, July 24, 2009
I'M IN
Yeah! I'm in. I'm in. I get through the audition at commenwealth sec. Yeah yeah! so damn happy! Been waiting for about 1 month. Should be! Was so nervous that few weeks. Been thinking about it. Think and think and think. Keep asking myself will me, Joyce and Brandon be get throught this audition that Mr Tham wants the 2 of us to go. So scared, so nervous, so wanting to know the results. They say will be cotacting us through email but 2 weeks have past, have given up on it. Have stop thinking about it. But who knows yesterday(should be cause too happy forget liao), recieve call from them. I thought who will find me. Feeling strange! And here is what they say "emm... xin yu, congrats, you have past the audition at commenwealth and information will be send to you next week and there will be PARENTS MEETING on next friday and so see you next friday. Actually still gt but forget liao. Heard that there is PARENTS MEETING, WTF why gt parents meeting. Why why tell me why. Oh nevermind. I still have to face it. Brandon had past got in to while Joyce never past throught. Haize......... Why she never pass. Walao loh i want her to pass one. The conducter that ask us to sing one say she good but never say I good, but why she never in. Don't even know wether she say real or fake. Well thats all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment