Tuesday, May 25, 2010

GREEN WAVES@JVS

tODAY, we have green waves concert. I was included in the concert. I sing HEAL THE WORLD(acapella) with Mr Chew, joyce and Brandon wan. We was needed from 7.45a.m until the end of upper sec concert. We thought we will have 2.4km run but in the end the 3 of us don't need. Haize....白带pe shirt! Then we sing through a few time. Me and Joyce was over there doing 'sharpay warm up' haha! So LOVE it! Want to know how to do, come find me. haha!

Starting of the performance, everyone cheer for us, especially the sec 3. they cheer for us the longest. LOVE YOU GUYS! especially 3A! Haha! During the performance, upper sec and lower sec clap to our beat, but a bit messy(p.s ah)hehe! We sing quite well. During the part 'BE GOD GLOW' I have to sing very high and so that part, everyone cheer. OMG! i feel so high and happy now. They cheer damn loud ok! Then the part 'AND THE DREAM WE WERE CONCEIVED IN WILL REVEAL A JOYFUL FACE.........' where we girls sing first then the guys sing. they also start cheering. Oh i felt so happy. First time sing in front of audience like this, with less people singing, audience cheering together..... I FELT I HAVE BECOME A SINGER FOR JUST A FEW MINUTES! haha!

but there were some problem, Me and Mr Chew have cover up Joyce and brandon sound. opps Sry! First time they can't hear brandon sound, but can hear my sound. Weird ah. National anthem can hear him but cannot hear mine. Haha! -_-!!! Funny! Finish liao leh went to sit with 3A. They all say 'wah you sing so high' Haha! My mind was thinking did your ear went deaf after hearing such a high voice. haha! Well well I LOVE THIS PERFORMANCE BY US! ITS A SUCCESS! ITS A SUCCESS! HAHA! Hope we will have this type of programme again. Mr Chew you must call us to join again ok! hehe!

No comments: