Saturday, June 19, 2010

BUSY DAY

yESTERDAY, was a god DAMN BUSY DAY for me. Morning i have choir at my school from 9a.m to 12a.m. Sing sing sing. In the middle got 5 minutes rest. Then after that, have to wait in school until 2p.m to go St Joseph's Home for CIP. The canteen never open loh. But heng ah, Mr Chew bought food for us. We last minute then know about this so only 11 ppl go plus Mr chew. Aiya I change email in the end never receive. haize.... Walao we have to go scrub the floor of the washing room and sweep the dry leaves. WTH! I scrub the floor until my shoe WET LIKE HELL! 'LATER I STILL HAVE TO GO CSS FOR MTDC CHOIR ONE LEH! NOW SHOE WET HOW! GGGRRRRRRRR.........' Thats what my mind was thinking when my shoe went wet. Actually i got shout out. Haha! After that, go out and sweep the dry leaves up. But leh me, weibin, meina and still got who don't know lah, slacking over day, chit chatting. Haha!

I sms Shiheng want her to help me tell Miss koh that i will be late because of choir cip, she tell me go and have FUN! ARE YOU CRAZY EU SHIHENG! MY SHOE WENT WET AND I AM VERY TIRED. OUCH! My shoulder muscle is pain now. RIGHT AND MY MUSCLE WAS VERY PAIN AFTER THIS CIP THING......... My muscle have been pain since morning. Still haven recover loh. CIP ends around 4.50p.m Reach school 4.55p.m So me and Brandon was late for MTDC choir. reach css liao, they already start 5mins ago. Chey! Haha! Went into the room, everyone look at us, even the css choir members. Then leh my feet also very cold because of the water that went into my shoe. What the crap! We join the css choir sing 2 songs first then we sing MY SHADOWS. I tell you, damn scary! Miss Angila want to test if we know the song well, she pick out some of us. And i am so *LUCKY* But heng ah, i know the song quite well. Haha! Choir end liao, My shoe was STILL WET! CRAP! Nvm! Then we take bus went back to je. Then go and see the shirt with Unity they all. Then went home.

No comments: