Saturday, July 17, 2010
HAI HE HIGH SCH IN JVS
mONDAY, some hai he high school student from china will be coming to our school for some programme. I am one of the buddies. I am so happy loh, can skip some of the lesson from monday to thursday. But leh i dun wan to skip my Math and A Math. Haize......Monday afternoon, come back from lunch, we will be having friendly match with them. Girls play captian ball, the boys play basketball. Walao i wan basketball. Then thursday evening, we will be having BBQ. Hehe! Only for the china student and the buddies! Hehe! ok lah, the teacher in charge also in lah. Pei Xin too bad for not being one of the buddies. Now regret liao right! Dun be sad ah. I only can't wait for this 2. The rest of the day is in class studying and some other thing lah. Got learn Bollywood dance, angklung/kulintan then still gt interaction, welcome address, tea-reception......... Its going to be a busy week next week. Hope it will be fun! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment