yOU ask me out again... I am very happy. love being with you, especially when we are going out alone together. love it when you are the one that ask me out. you even 'book' me during holidays le. haha! Watching movie with you is the happiest thing ever. i know that whenever you watch movie, you will cry at those touching or sad scene. i just wish i can lend you my shoulder to lie on or put my arms around you so you can lie on me, feel comfortable. But i dont have the courage to tell you that. I just hope i will be able to tell you that one day. I promise i will go back and see you. But just too much project and work need to be done. no time. i know people will say this is just excuses, but i also know you will understand me. sry that i cant be there when you are so stress or when you needed someone... so sry... :(
You have been emoing ah. what's wrong babe. i know you have been quarreling with your family this few days. i guess is because you are too stress up. Tell me lah. dont keep it all to yourself leh. my heart will pain when i saw what you wrote on twitter. Don't make me worry about you. You know i will always be there for you... Really hope holidays will come now so i can meet you right away. MISS YOU SO MUCH!<3
P.S I LOVE YOU
No comments:
Post a Comment