Sunday, January 26, 2014

It's been 7 months plus since I realized I fall for you. it's been 5 months plus since I confess to you on your birthday. I have never plan to fall for you, but I just did. You know, I have difficulties forgetting and letting go of my previous crush even though we stop texting, stop meeting often. At first I thought I will never forget her, until you came into my life. That's the moment I start to realized you are different. You give me a feeling that no one has ever given me. You are the first person I confess to. You are the first person I cry for. You are the first person that really affect me a lot. I get jealous, angry, sad and happy easily because of you. I did try to let you go. But I just can't and I feel that I have fallen too deep. It's like I will never get out of it. Some of my friends is starting to have a bad impression of you cause the way you treat me is like giving me false hope and they know I have been struggling with it, even though I try to act I am fine. I don't blame you for your action. I just don't want others to have bad impression of you. I know you been treating me like that cause you don't want lose me as a good friend. It's just me who always overthink. I really do hope I am not causing you any problem. I don't want to be your burden. I want to confess to you again and hope you can give me a chance. But I don't know when is the right time to confess to you and I don't know if I am doing the right things. I really don't wish to ruin our friendship. 

No comments: