Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy valentines day. :) and good luck for your common test later. :) if you have any dates later, have fun! :) just hoping that I got the guts to ask you out, but I can't, need study and no courage to ask. :( just hoping that we can at least have a meal together, but I know it's not gonna happen. just hoping that your date would be me. But neh... I know it's impossible... I know even if I ask you out and you are free, you will reject. But it's ok. As long as you enjoy your day, you happy, I happy :)
I know you would like to have a rose on valentines day. I can't give you physically, cause I know it's gonna be awkward and you will most probably don't like it if I give you, somemore Infront of your friends, so I can only post a picture of roses for you... Hope you like it! :)
Single people like me, let's treat it as friendship day then. For attach people, have fun with your boy/girlfriend. For poly student (I not sure about other sch), it's study day, at least for me. Hahaha! Valentines day so near exam... Where got time to celebrate. And I also don't have anyone to celebrate with. :/ boohoo! Neh... 习惯了. Lol! Ok lah! Got few friends ask me out, but I can't. Sad... Never mind, look at the bright side, holiday is coming :) 
Until now I still don't know how all this special days comes about... Anyone can explain to me!? O.o

No comments: