Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hi! It's been 3 weeks. How have you been? It's been really long since we had a conversation. Ok to me is long ah, I don't know about you. Honestly, i miss you. I miss our conversation. I miss how we always text each other, no matter how late our reply is, we will still remember to reply each other. Actually I kind of know that, you remember to reply me is cause you scared I will mistake that you hate me and don't want to talk to me, when actually that is your bad habit and you didn't mean to not reply me. I guess... To be honest, yes, I do feel that sometime, but I know it's your habit, it's just me. Well you actually ask me this before and I already told you honestly before too. So ya. 
I have something to confess and I guess some of you can see that I have been controlling myself. I hate seeing you talking to Clarence aka Benedict(I don't know what you call him) on twitter. I get really jealous and angry. And when I know you went movie alone with him, my mood change immediately, but I still act like I am fine with it and nothing happen. I try to calm myself and tell myself it's none of my business. Not only that, when I saw all those question on ask.fm that is trying to get your attention and hitting on you and asking you about him and you, I get really piss. 
I know I don't have the rights at all to be angry or jealous or whatever about it. Trust me, I have been controlling myself, but I got to say, I have hard time controlling myself. Infront of everybody I must act like I am fine. The only time I can be my true self is when I am alone. I really got this feeling that you two might get together soon, it's just a matter of times. I might be wrong. And I really have no idea how I will react and what I will do when you two really get together or when you get together with any guys. I just hope I can control myself and force myself to stay calm. 

No comments: