Thursday, February 06, 2014

Hi! It's been 1 weeks. How have you been? Saw your tweets. You are sick, you have been coughing and it's look quite serious. Is it getting worst or getting better? Did you go see doctor? Must get lots of rest hoh. Don't stress yourself with works. Exam coming, must get well faster. I don't wish to see you suffer during exam because of the sickness, my heart will pain. :( Take care. <3
Heard that you are sick, I am worry for you. I want to do something to make you feel better. Maybe like buy herbal tea for you? Buy those coughing sweets for you. Anything as long as you are comfortable and can help you get better from your coughing. I just don't have the guts to do it. I don't even have the guts to text you whatever I written on top. I don't even have the guts to show my concern for you. I scared whatever I did will cause more awkwardness between us, and you might slowly avoid me again. I really don't want to lose you in my life. I am a coward when it comes to all this things. Scared here scared there. I just don't know what to do. I don't even know who I really am now. 
And I have no idea why am I so stubborn so stupid, until now, I still believe one day you will give me a chance, one day we will get together, even though you have already rejected me 2 times and told me very clearly that you only treat me as a good friend. Now I really don't know if I should continue to love you from the back, give you all my support and love and care or forget about you, which I am afraid it's going to very difficult or continue to chase you which I will most probably get rejected by you again. I am really confuse now. Someone pls help me. 

No comments: