Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Valentines day is coming in 10 days time. 18 years and I have never celebrate valentines day before. Actually I am fine with it. Just that one of this days, I want to celebrate with the one I truly love. So I guess whoever reading my blog know who I want to celebrate valentines day with this year. And I know it's impossible, it's not gonna happen since what happen that day. To be honest I did think of asking you out and celebrate with you on that day, but I just don't have the courage to do so. Cause I know it's gonna be damn awkward and I know you will definitely reject me. 
Looking through your twitter and ask.fm and I wonder how did those anon got the courage to ask you out during valentines day. I know those might be a troll or anything just to get your attention and I know if I ask on ask.fm, you won't know it's me or maybe you might know, cause you know the way I type. But I just don't have the courage to ask you out. I don't even have the guts to be an anon on ask.fm and ask you out. I just wish to go back to the day when only the 2 of us go out alone to orchard. That day has been the best day I ever had until now, and I am happy that you willing to give me a chance to go out with you alone. 

No comments: