Friday, October 03, 2014

Wearing a mask is not easy. Controlling is hard. I don't want to show my sad and piss off side, cause it's no use, it doesn't make a difference. Inside hurting like shit, outside happy go lucky. How pathetic my life is. Control my anger to not cry is like choking myself to near death. What's the point of crying, showing ppl I am useless piece of shit, that know nothing, only know how to cry. People might pity me for like a few days, after that find me annoying piece of shit. So it's best to stop. 
Since i can't perform, why am I still staying in voices? For what? For them? Or for at least her? Why? I can't even spend time with them since they so busy. I have no guts to stay with them when they practicing too, since I am so useless that I might teared when I hear them sing cause I am piss that I got left out when we promise to perform together.
Yes I feel left out! Yes I feel someone has taken over me! Yes I feel that I am not important to them anymore. Yes I feel that they doesnt care for me anymore. Wait they have never really care for me before unless someone or at least me, told them what I going through and I need them. I hardly see them auto come comfort me when they saw or know I am emo. Or maybe never. its easy to cheer me up, just come and find me and give me a tight hug and don't let go. its ok if you all dk how to comfort me. I just need the sense of security and know you all are always there for me, or at least you. I dk. I just feel insecure in this friendship. I alr give up hoping for that to happen. Yes I am piss that I am not treated fairly. Yes I am jealous that they can perform and i have no song. Yes I am sick of being backing. 
After all this years of commitment, what do I get? 2 freaking rotating lead which only get like 1/5 of lead. and that bastard still dare compare me with other year 3 when I join in year 1 while he join in year 2, I got rotating lead while he got one full song for duet, then say he deserve to have lead more than me. is this even fair to me. just to be clear, I am not mad at other year 3, cause he really deserve a lead, but I don't see why he deserve more than me, I am just piss with how the bastard do things to ruin the voices bond. but at the end none of us got lead. he got replace by freshie for his lead. Yes I want to perform with them badly. I just want fairness among everyone. Yes i feel damn fucking unfair if I am to do backing for freshie, cause you never know, they might be the next few who got lead then zao and never come back. So commitment over quality rule is bullshit. Just cause they are lead quality doesn't mean they can be thrown a lead and not focus on their backing when some of their backing is still cmi. And don't say priorities for senior when there is like more than half of the lead is freshie. It's hard to reject when freshie ask me to do their backing cause I dw to bring the issues I have towards them in voices to the personal friendship I had with all the freshies. I dk how to reject it without hurting them too. 
I have never feel so fucking shitty before in my life. I have never want to fucking cry so many times in such a short period of time before. NEVER! I am so fucking weak now, compared to last time. 
And yes I think I have given up trying to fight my lead or rotating lead or anything to do with prelude. No use fighting when there is no song that fit my voice currently, no one that I want to perform with cause all of them got song alr, no song that I can sing nicely, when I can't sing with emotion or sing with diction that at least everyone can accept it. 
I am piss with myself too for not able to control my anger towards her even though we talk things out 2 times alr and she apologizes to me too and she feel Wei nan too. Why can't I just let it go? I keep having the plan to end this friendship. Why? Am I really not that strong enough to keep this friendship. Am I really that fucking weak! Am I another bastard who break the promise too, when I alr promise her I won't leave her life? I don't want to hurt her. 
Basically I am useless. Can't even give myself happiness, how to give others happiness? 
Shall stop here before I really break down Infront of my parent.

No comments: