Sunday, September 14, 2014

So what is my newly obsession that I mention in my previous post? If you follow me on twitter and instagram, you will most probably know who is my newly obsession. Wait! Is it even a newly obsession? Cause like I have never really been so obsess with someone before. Maybe lauren but that's not really an obsession to me. So anyway, my obsession now is............... KRYSTAL JUNG SOO JUNG!!!😍😍😍 yes! I am freaking in love with her. I totally love her personalities once I start watching Jessica and Krystal show. And that's when I realized she is pretty too, but that didn't really catch my attention previously. I actually saw her on tv before but I didn't realized how beautiful she is. So that's when I realized I will only fall for a person through their personalities nia and not the look. Like the person I like now, I starting didn't even notice her. I only start have feeling for her when we got closer and her personalities is the one that caught my attention then I will start realized how beautiful she is.

Anyway the main thing I want talk about today is SOOJUNG AH! Hehehehe! Is like she have a mixture of cool, cute, sexy, hot and shy style. Is like she got everything. She was in a kpop group call f(x) but honestly I don't really like the group cause their song is not my style, I only like Krystal. >< I like their dance move though. and she is 11 months and 16 days older than me. We have the same height and both of us don't really like the colour pink too. And both of us have those tomboyish style. Hahaha! I actually went to look up on her profile and realized we have quite a lot of things in common. :) 

What really caught my attention is I saw my previous crush in her. Is like the way they act sometime is really similar. Especially the part when their face have no expression then someone suddenly ask them a question then their reaction is those shy shy reaction like using their hair to block their face. Which is really cute to be honest. But I am not saying that I still have feelings for her. Just I feel that she is actually my first love even though I like someone before that. She is someone I would never forget I guess. Like the feelings I had for her. Both of them give me a feel that they need someone that they can really rely on and love them for who they are. And ya I am a person who love it when i know someone want to rely on me and need me in their life. 

Tbh I sometime feel that I really have feelings for Krystal like I get jealous quite easily when ppl pair her up with other ppl or she like very close to other ppl. Hahahaha quite stupid ah. She doesn't even know me.😂 then when she cry, all I want was to be the one there for her and hug her and comfort her. Ok but all this thing are too far. Like pls! Me and Krystal will never happen. Hahahaha basically she is just gorgeous. I don't even think I will stop falling in love with her. And and and I damn angry when ppl say negative things about her. Like recently I came across an article they say she is rude. Like walao. No she isn't! Is just that she is still young and when you are tired of course you will give those disinterested face. U can't just anyhow say she is rude! You guys are too much!😡

So recently I have been thinking, why am I suddenly so obsess with someone which I never did before. Like this is quite weird. And I start to think, is it because I trying to run away and avoid the problems I have now. Is like I trying to focus all my attention on SooJung and trying to forget my feelings for the person I like now. And I realized I start to ignore whatsapp group chat sometime and only reply when I feel like, which I never really ignore whatsapp chat last time. Kind of mia I guess. Or am I trying to make her jealous and miss me and hoping she will start have feelings for me? Ok this is bullshit. See start to overthink again. But I really think my obsesssion for SooJung is just to avoid problems. If I really did, I am sorry SooJung. But I really love you now! You are totally awesome and gorgeous and beautiful. I just hope my obsession for you will last forever and hoping I can meet and know you in real life. And if possible, become friends. Hehehehehe! I LOVE YOU SOOJUNG!<3


No comments: