Saturday, January 03, 2015

I should give up. I look like I have given up. But I am not over it. I still hope for miracles. That's just how stubborn I was.
I finally know and understand why love is the greatest thing in this world. I think I have finally truely love someone. Cause this time, her happiness is more important than any other thing now. And the willingness to sacrifice anything just to see her smile happily. 
Best thing is, even though we are open about it, we are still close. Cause like you know normally ppl will awkward one! So Ya. We are not really awkward. And none of us want to lose each other, none of us want to end this friendship. 
Yes I just got friendzone, but what matters the most now is, we know we are still in each other's world, we know we are in each other's heart, we know there is someone who is afraid to lose you. That's what makes me happy. That's what make me treasure this friendship more than anything. That's what keep my life going. 
Such a friend is a keeper, even though she has hurt me deeply. But I know at the same time, she is also guilty for hurting me, but there is nth she can do. I don't blame her. Cause normally, such thing happen, the person would have run away and avoid and ruin the friendship. But she choose not to. She stay on and she is more determine to keep this friendship than me. Thank you! I know this friendship are meant to be forever! 

No comments: