I was quite happy today. Cause of how she treated me. But I still cannot control my jealousy when I see her and the guys so close. I try. I just don't like how one of them like care for her so much. Is like too overly care. Like treating her like girlfriend like that. I don't like how he talks to her. I feel like he is flirting her. But then again that's him, maybe that is just him, that's how he treat his friend. And also don't forget he like her too, so confirm will care for her more than other friends one. So what can I do. Nothing. She is not mine, I have no rights to do anything at all. What I have to do is, get rid of my feelings for her. I need to stop being so overly jealous. It's killing me and might trouble my friends too. I want to put this to an end but at the same time keep this important friendship. This is really hard. But I believe one day, I will overcome this. I am really afraid to lose her in my life even as a friend.
Friday, August 22, 2014
So opposite of what happen for the past few days happen today. Is like she know that I am jealous of them. Is like someone told her about it or maybe she can sense it. Or maybe she read my blog. 😱 which I doubt so bah. I just find it weird. Is like the moment she enter classroom, not long later, she ask me if I want to play the computer games with her, which normally when they play, I was alone at the side cause I was quite piss off until I don't bother joining them. But I need study so I say no, Then say later then play. Then she say 'I study with you' then I am like study with me? Then she say 'I go sit beside you, sit alone like so lonely'. Around like that lah. I forget what she say exactly. And she really move beside me. I was quite shock about it but of course I can't deny the fact that I am happy what had just happen. But it's really too weird. Like a sudden attitude change towards me. Ok maybe that's not call attitude. I forget what's that call. And I have no idea why we today like seems a lot more closer than the past few days. We spend like almost 2 hours I guess, on watching YouTube videos. Suppose to study but since we done with what we suppose to study today, so ya lepak time. Hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment